Bedroom Eyes Bedroom Eyes

Bedroom Eyes...

Makes me think of some guy who's room is stuck in a time-space rip and anything that exists or occurs in this inter-dimensional room is decided by his mind.

Anyways, at 2:20 right where that part picks up, it reminds me of The Presets. Awesome artist.

I love that sick bass btw.

Only issue I had was the begining synth sounds a little too preset, but it matters very little when you hear the whole song.

TimmyDope responds:

Yeah Bro!! I know who the Presets are.,, I am from Australia and so are they!!! Glad you liked the song!

Draze - Tetris Reloaded 2007 Draze - Tetris Reloaded 2007

Very original take on a classic song.

Liked it. Would be cool if you chopped up the beginning vocal a little except with a different computer voice.

Oh, and I've already got a couple of your songs already, pretty niffteh stuffs.

Better Off Alone {Rave Mix} Better Off Alone {Rave Mix}

Holy Farglesnot!

But seriously, for a christmas holiday song, this epic song is like the tits! The only minor problem in my opinion was the pauses that were kind of long. I think that they are the right length of pause, but there needs to be some sort of in-between rythym thing like some cool drum solo thing (yeah I don't know any good music terms) that would kind of hold the song together and let the listener know that it's still going (maybe some kind of build-up beat. Either that or make the begining tune at the end of each pause sound a little different so it kind of sounds like there's another verse thing going on. I don't know.. but this really sounds great, Especially with a subwoofer blowing out the low bass!

«I SING MY SONG» .:Dj Spada:. «I SING MY SONG» .:Dj Spada:.

Very Professional!

I love the vocal effects and the overall ambient melodies! The only thing I could recommend would be slightly more differentiating tunes in the song synths (just so that the song feels like it's going somewhere). Other than that, It's great!
btw, I PM'd ya.

Fleep (Bleeps lil brother) Fleep (Bleeps lil brother)

Yeah, nice main tune!

Just add some more tunes that alternate and stuff! Maybe throw in some kind of aw struck climax in there. Lol, interesting review, huh? ... anyways, I think you could make this into a great song though!

Syntrus responds:

Awe struck? y would i make an awe struck outro i am not going to tell people how to feel thx 4 the review.

Syntrus presents Venom Syntrus presents Venom

I couldn't help but to review this.

The beat and tune is great, but it's bland, in a naked sort of way. Just add some tunes in front of it that move slower, but have kind of a story to them, that's the best I can explain I guess. Kind of like a foreground tune that changes while this current tune that you have now plays in the backround.
You can try it if you want to, your song!

Syntrus responds:

meh probably not working any more on this one once its here i hardly ever change it

Bleep Bleep

Awesome!

I was going to hit you back eventually, but then I got stuck in the bbs and found you on the podcast thread, so I clicked your sig and.. well, here I am.

So, this is a great song, but I was thinking add a higher pitched clear synth in the background and have it play a similar or slightly different tune to add some more detail to it. I think it's a great remixable song though! I know this song is old, but keep this kind of stuff up!

k

Gauntlet: Techno Remix Gauntlet: Techno Remix

Yeah, kinda short.

It cuts off at a weird point and repeats, but it sounds great, just get a longer version and tune down the volume a bit. Me likey though.

Warcraft II: Techno Remix Warcraft II: Techno Remix

Sounds good, but..

It's pretty loud and the volume tends to botch up the other instruments. Also, sounds kind of weak at the start of the song, too soft of instruments for my liking. And no, I don't mean metalize it. Sounds interesting though.

m3notyou responds:

Why would i metalize it?

Master ID Master ID

Too much bass.

I don't think it'd even sound good on a high end speaker system. Otherwise, it's a great song!

Nero-SteveO responds:

My Version on my pc sounds good but i have slow net so it becomes a more bad sound than the real one. Im sorry.